Outcomes: People attending the classes will:
- Learn specific scriptural references related to each lesson taught.
- Participate in open discussion of life experiences related to the topic.
- Receive basic skills training for use when dealing with similar situations.
- Hear testimony from others about how God has worked in their lives in specific areas.
- Participate in small group sharing and practice of successful skills and techniques for applying what is learned.
- Receive information on resources for Bible referencing, Christian authors, specific books, and applicable Bible Studies based on each session.
Active Listening and Response:
Communication techniques used in peer counseling, feed back; confirmation without judgement, showing compassion; identifying prayer needs; initiating faith conversations, referral to pastor or other local resources
To Preregister for a class, please call church office at 909-866-3951, or Judi Hunter at 866-5027.