Outcomes: People attending the classes will:
- Learn specific scriptural references related to each lesson taught.
- Participate in open discussion of life experiences related to the topic.
- Receive basic skills training for use when dealing with similar situations.
- Hear testimony from others about how God has worked in their lives in specific areas.
- Participate in small group sharing and practice of successful skills and techniques for applying what is learned.
- Receive information on resources for Bible referencing, Christian authors, specific books, and applicable Bible Studies based on each session.
Praying Meaningfully With Others
Boldly go into God's presence; make your requests known, don't edit, just pour out; confession and repentance; tapping into God's power; God's will and timing; listening for and asking for specific prayer needs; Holy Spirit as leader in prayer; praying in gratitude.
To Preregister for a class, please call the church office at 909-866-3951, or Judi Hunter at 866-5027.