Outcomes: People attending the classes will:
- Learn specific scriptural references related to each lesson taught.
- Participate in open discussion of life experiences related to the topic.
- Receive basic skills training for use when dealing with similar situations.
- Hear testimony from others about how God has worked in their lives in specific areas.
- Participate in small group sharing and practice of successful skills and techniques for applying what is learned.
- Receive information on resources for Bible referencing, Christian authors, specific books, and applicable Bible Studies based on each session.
SHARING YOUR FAITH WITH OTHERS
How to share effective testimonies; assessing your faith's strengths; knowing, believing and trusting God; how to initiate conversations about beliefs: overcoming fear or rejection; God's equipping and empowerment; Holy Spirit's agenda through you.
To Preregister for a class, please call the church office at 909-866-3951, or Judi Hunter at 866-5027.